International Travel

Emergency Communications and Assistance Procedures for NMSU International Travelers


Are you traveling to another country as part of your academic or outreach work?  If so, you should know the following in case there is an emergency:


Prior to International Travel:


In an Emergency:

If you experience an emergency, first get to safety and call local police, fire, or medical personnel for help.  If you need assistance from NMSU, you can call the NMSU Emergency Dispatch Center (1-575-646-3311) at any time, day or night.  The emergency services dispatcher will help get you in touch with appropriate people from NMSU so they can provide further assistance.


Find out more by visiting: